Our people are our most valuable resource.
- We have decades of planning experience and in-depth knowledge of the latest products and techniques.
- We are involved at some of the highest industry levels in legislative and regulatory issues that benefit our clients.
- We have invaluable credibility and leverage with insurance carriers.
- We build long-term relationships with diverse individuals, foster communication, and facilitate problem solving.
- We work as a team with your other advisors, and strive to be accessible to you in whatever format you prefer: ranging from face-to-face meetings, to electronic, interactive communication.
- We are sensitive to personal issues, as well as to technical ones, and strictly adhere to our clients’ desire for privacy and confidentiality.
Tina L. Anstrom
Executive Assistant | email@example.com
Tina joined The Downey Group in May 2005. Tina is the Executive Assistant to David J. Downey, President, and Jane A. Hays, Managing Director, and provides marketing support services in connection with wealth transfer planning.
Kevin R. Bewley
Benefit Plan Administrator | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin joined The Downey Group in October 2007. Kevin provides administrative and client service support, ranging from initial enrollments, to policy service, participant record keeping, and database management, in connection with large, multi-life partnership and executive life insurance plans.
Emily S. Hilligoss
Benefit Plan Administrator | email@example.com
Emily joined The Downey Group in October 1999. Emily provides administrative and client service support, ranging from initial enrollments, to policy service, participant record keeping, and database management, in connection with large, multi-life partnership and executive life insurance plans.
Nicole A. Lewis
Client Service Administrator | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole joined The Downey Group in August 2011, with a year of administrative and client service experience in the insurance industry. Her primary responsibilities include new business, underwriting, policy service administration, and database management.
Brenda K. Peyton
Case Design/New Business/Underwriting Administrator | email@example.com
Brenda joined The Downey Group in April 1994, with 10 years of medical background, and administrative support experience. Her primary responsibilities include case design/illustrations, new business, underwriting, COLI (corporate owned life insurance) administration, and systems support.