Our Team is our most valuable resource
- We have decades of experience and in-depth knowledge of the latest products and techniques.
- We are involved at some of the highest industry levels in legislative and regulatory issues that benefit our clients.
- We have invaluable credibility and leverage with insurance carriers.
- We build long-term relationships with diverse individuals, foster communication, and facilitate problem solving.
- We work as a team with your other professionals and strive to be accessible to you in whatever format you prefer – ranging from face-to-face meetings, to electronic, interactive communication.
- We are sensitive to personal issues, as well as to technical ones, and strictly adhere to our clients’ desire for privacy and confidentiality.
Kevin R. Bewley
Insurance Consultant | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin is an insurance producer at The Downey Group. He provides client consultation, case analysis, policy design and service for life, disability and long term care insurance.
Kevin joined The Downey Group in 2007 as a member of the multi-life team where he provided client service and assisted with administration of multi-life insurance plans for large, professional firms.
Kevin is a central Illinois native who grew up in close proximity to Champaign-Urbana. He received his Bachelor of Science degree (with highest honors) in 2004 at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Kevin is a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) and member of Finseca (formerly AALU).
CA Insurance License # 4149027
John D. Downey
Benefit Plan Administrator | email@example.com
John joined The Downey Group in November 2019. John provides administrative and client service support, ranging from policy service to participant record keeping and database management in connection with individual clients, and large multi-life partnership and executive life insurance plans.
Emily S. Hilligoss
Executive Assistant / Benefit Plan Administrator | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily joined The Downey Group in October 1999. Emily is the Executive Assistant to David J. Downey, President, and Jane A. Hays, Managing Director. In her role as Benefit Plan Administrator, Emily provides administrative and client service support, ranging from initial enrollments to policy service, participant record keeping, and database management in connection with individual clients, and large multi-life partnership and executive life insurance plans.
Brenda K. Peyton
New Business / Underwriting Administrator | email@example.com
Brenda joined The Downey Group in April 1994, with 10 years of medical background, and administrative support experience. Her primary responsibilities include new business and underwriting, COLI (corporate owned life insurance) administration, client service, and systems support.